Upcoming talks, Expos, Stands and Retreats
2 DECEMBER 2017 – FRIENDS OF FIRST LIGHT FLOWER ESSENCES OF NEW ZEALAND® END OF YEAR CELEBRATION 2017
You are warmly invited to join us for an afternoon of celebration at the Friends of First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® End of Year Celebration 2017.
This is an opportunity to celebrate the year with us, with each other and to meet and connect with new and old friends of First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand®. Among the achievements this year, First Light® was delighted to receive the APAC Insider Business Award 2017 for Excellence in Holistic Natural Health Products. We would love to have you there!
Friends of First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand®
End of Year Celebration
Saturday 2nd December 2017
1pm - 5pm
61 Victoria Rd, Devonport, Auckland
Book online now
- Special presentation from co-founders and directors of First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand®, Franchelle Ofsoské-Wyber and Anthony Wyber.
- Free mystery gift package created by Franchelle Ofsoské Wyber and given to every guest that attends.
- Giveaways, prizes and amazing shop specials exclusive to the event.
- Opportunity to meet and connect with the First Light® team, practitioners, friends and like-minded people who are interested in the First Light® flower essences.
- Light refreshments provided.
Tickets available online. Spaces are limited so book early to secure your spot.
23 - 25 MARCH 2018 – FRANCHELLE OFSOSKÉ-WYBER PRESENTING TWO WORKSHOPS AT VOICES OF SACRED EARTH FESTIVAL 2018
Franchelle Ofsoské-Wyber is a speaker and presenter at the Voices of Sacred Earth Festival 2018, an Eco-Festival, which gathers hundreds of people together for a weekend of seminars, transformational workshops and performances focusing on indigenous cultures, Earth wisdom, sacred ceremony, well-being and social change. Come and see us at our stall – there will be event only specials that you won’t want to miss! We look forward to seeing you there!
DATE: Saturday 24th March 2018
DATE: Sunday 25th March 2018
Keep an eye on our website and facebook page for information as it becomes available.