Policies, Procedures and Entry Criteria
“Totally magical experience. The journey of self discovery to your full potential in this life time and how to take the work out into the world.”
- GABRIELLE PARSON, RAGLAN, NEW ZEALAND
Enrolments into all Medicine Woman programs are completed online. Please use this website to enrol into your chosen program.
All programs are available to any person wishing to enrol, however Medicine Woman Centre for Shamanic and Esoteric Studies® reserves the right to refuse entry to any person at its discretion and without explanation.
Please be certain about your enrolment as once your payment has been received and the program has commenced, no refunds will be given.
Payments for one program cannot be transferred to another program if you change your mind about the program you have enrolled in.
Each program has an inbuilt 3-month grace period, where access to all materials and the Medicine Woman Online School will be maintained if a rest period or a break from studies due to personal reasons is required.
Students enrolling in Medicine Woman Centre for Shamanic and Esoteric Studies® programs are expected to take personal responsibility for their decision to enrol with us, and we highly recommend that you read the program outlines thoroughly and are confident that you are able to manage your time and resources while undertaking your studies.
In accordance with standard educational and business practices Medicine Woman Centre for Shamanic and Esoteric Studies® collects and stores the information from the enrolment form and any other documents that you submit. This information is not passed on to any other user.
PAYMENT OF FEES
Once you have selected the program you wish to enrol in, payment is made online by choosing one of four options:
- DPS/ Credit Card payment option, or
- PayPal payment option, or
- Subscription payment plan option using credit card, or
- Direct Transfer payment option where you can deposit the program fees directly into our bank account – please note this option is only available to students who reside in New Zealand.
SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT PLANS
Medicine Woman Centre for Shamanic and Esoteric Studies® provides a subscription option to spread your payments over a number of months and this can be selected when enrolling into a program.
ONLINE COURSE WITHDRAWALS / CANCELLATIONS
- If you wish to withdraw from a program before its completion date you must notify Medicine Woman Centre for Shamanic and Esoteric Studies® of your intentions in writing. Emails can be sent to email@example.com.
- Medicine Woman Centre for Shamanic and Esoteric Studies® will confirm your withdrawal from the program in writing.
- If you wish to re-enrol in the program at a later date you are able to do so once only at no extra cost providing it is within 12 months from the date of withdrawal. In order to re-enrol at no cost you must produce a copy of the written confirmation of withdrawal that was sent to you by Medicine Woman Centre for Shamanic and Esoteric Studies®.
- If you wish to re-enrol in the program at a time that is longer than 12 months from the date of your withdrawal you will be required to pay the full fee.
- There will be no refund of program fees under any circumstances at any stage once you have enrolled in and paid for a program and the program has commenced.
- If a withdrawal from a program is made up to 24 hours before a program is due to commence, a refund of the program fees will be made, less a 20% administration charge. If a withdrawal from the program is made less than 24 hours before the program starts, a refund of fees will be made, less a 75% administration and cancellation charge. No refund will be made after the program has started if there has not been communication with Medicine Woman prior to the program start date.
HOW TO ENROL
Medicine Woman Centre for Shamanic and Esoteric Studies® is an online educational platform delivering comprehensive and unparalleled spiritual and magical programs to students from around the world.
All enrolments and correspondence is completed online. To start, please select the program you wish to undertake from the options on the right.