How to Take Care of Your Eighth Ray Ritual Amulets
and Ritual Altar Items
To keep your Eighth Ray Ritual Amulets in top condition please use the following guidelines:
1. Be careful with exposure to excessive heat and light
2. Keep your amulets away from chemicals
3. Be careful when you wear your amulets
4. Always store your amulet well
Keep your amulet separately in a soft velvet bag or in a jewellery box. If your jewellery is able to rub against each other it can easily get tangled or damaged. Store in a cool, dry place that is not in direct sunlight.
5. Take care while traveling
6. Cleaning tips and guidelines
7. Regularly inspect your amulet
8. Keep an inventory of your collection
RITUAL ALTAR ITEMS
1. Cleaning needs to be careful but complete
2. Store in a cool dry place
3. Light Cleaning:
4. Deeper Cleaning:
What you will need:
- small bowl
- aluminium foil
- 1 tbsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. baking soda
- mild liquid dish soap
- soft cloths
How to instructions:
- Line the bottom of a small bowl with a piece of aluminium foil.
- Add the salt and baking soda to the bowl, then add enough hot water so that your item will be covered.
- Mix the solution so the powders dissolve.
- Add the item to the bowl, and let it sit, ensuring that the item touches the aluminium foil. Black and yellow flakes will begin to break off or float up in the water as the sulfur (what darkens the jewelry) separates from the silver and is attracted to the aluminium in the bowl.
- Remove the piece after 10 minutes, or when you see that the tarnish or dirt seems gone.
- Rinse the item under lukewarm water, then dry with a soft, lint-free cloth