First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® No 136 Octopus Flower is one of the eight fern ally master teacher plant essences in the First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® Fern Ally Collection.
First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® No 136 Octopus Flower anchors in spiritual light from the Godhead; energetically prepares, tones, aligns and upgrades the eighth layer of the energy field to facilitate a quantum shift to cosmic awareness; energetically prepares, tones, upgrades and aligns the eighth layer of the energy field with the higher energetic frequencies coming into the planet at this time.
When worked with in the Medicine Woman Certificate in the Advanced Shamanic Studies© First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® No 136 Octopus Flower, helps the master shaman to undertake and successfully pass through the 16th rite of passage of the master shaman. It helps the master shaman to acquire, develop and master the spiritual skill, discipline and art of the master shaman to be able to:
- Awaken stellar light in the 8th layer of the aura
- Anchor stellar light to build the 8th band of power
- Create magical connections with the mystery
- Link in with personal guardians of the Infinite – the place of cosmic limitlessness and original awareness
Use according to the dieting instructions in the Medicine Woman Certificate in Advanced Shamanic Studies© program or Medicine Woman Rite of the Six Moons© program. Alternatively, take 3 drops 3 times daily on the tongue and more frequently if desired.
First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® are made in accordance with ancient protocols and using a proprietary process. They are sustainably made in total cooperation with nature and contain only natural ingredients.
Aqueous botanical infusion of Lygodium articulatum (Octopus Flower) and grape alcohol solution.
- 100% natural
- Animal and plant cruelty free
- Free from fragrances, petrochemicals, parabens and other additives
- Carefully made in New Zealand from New Zealand native plants