First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® No 85 Black Mamaku is one of the 12 healers teacher plant essences in the First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® Healers Collection.
When worked with in the Medicine Woman Certificate in the Healers Studies© First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® No 85 Black Mamaku, helps the healer to undertake and successfully pass through the 1st rite of passage of the healer. It helps the healer to acquire, develop and master the soul skill, discipline and art of the healer to be able to:
- Create a connection with the soul, the inner healer
- Hear and respond to the call of the soul
- Form an unconditional relationship with the soul
- Not be deterred or sidetracked from the path
- Invoke the healer's powers
First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® are made in accordance with ancient protocols and using a proprietary process. They are sustainably made in total cooperation with nature and contain only natural ingredients.
Aqueous botanical infusion of Cyathea medullaris (Black Mamaku) and grape alcohol solution.
- 100% natural
- Animal and plant cruelty free
- Free from fragrances, petrochemicals, parabens and other additives
- Carefully made in New Zealand from New Zealand native plants