First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® No 88 Wheki is one of the 12 healers teacher plant essences in the First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® Healers Collection.
When worked with in the Medicine Woman Certificate in the Healers Studies© First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® No 88 Wheki, helps the healer to undertake and successfully pass through the 4th rite of passage of the healer. It helps the healer to acquire, develop and master the soul skill, discipline and art of the healer to be able to:
- Establish your own power base
- Care for all eight aspects of your wellbeing equally
- Experience expansion from all experiences
- Apply principals of holistic healing and living
- Continue to grow on your path
Use according to the dieting instructions in the Medicine Woman Certificate in Healers Studies© program. Alternatively, take 3 drops 3 times daily on the tongue and more frequently if desired.
First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® are made in accordance with ancient protocols and using a proprietary process. They are sustainably made in total cooperation with nature and contain only natural ingredients.
Aqueous botanical infusion of Dicksonia squarrosa (Wheki) and grape alcohol solution.
- 100% natural
- Animal and plant cruelty free
- Free from fragrances, petrochemicals, parabens and other additives
- Carefully made in New Zealand from New Zealand native plants